You’re here because you want to contact me. That’s pretty cool.
If you want some inside info, you can watch one of my podcast interviews with Ross at Siege Media and my interview with Silvio Perez of Metadata.
Or if you want even more bonus points, you can watch my own podcast Template Titans where I interview the best Notion template creators to unpack their secrets to success.
After that you can email me and say hey.
But please follow directions.
Here’s what you can email me about:
- One of my blog posts has a typo (🙏 always appreciated)
- You want to add your template to my list of free notion templates
- You want me to join your affiliate program
- You want to sponsor one of my blog posts (typically with a banner that links out to your website, this costs money)
- You need help with your Google Ads campaigns (more info on my consulting page)
- You want to form a strategic alliance to take over the galaxy
Here’s what you can’t email me about (and if you do I won’t answer):
- You want to guest post on my blog (I don’t accept these)
- You want to insert a link on my site (please no)
- You try to sell me wildly uninteresting SEO and link building services (not interested)
I’ve had a few people reach out wanting to take over the galaxy, which is honestly pretty sick.
So if that’s your angle too then let’s jam.
Here’s the deal. Right now this blog is something I do on the side because it’s fun and I like writing.
But I want to take it to the next level.
So the most interesting email you can send me is about how we can partner together to get your brand in front of my audience.
If you made it this far you owe it to yourself to send me an email
I’m super nice, I promise.